9.26.2014

The Wishlist


As we wave buh-bye to the (fairly generous) summer, shops are rapidly introducing more weather-appropriate attire. Although I totally adore s/s clothing, the whole 'layering' thing is totally up my street (big thumbs-up to hats and chunky knits). Whilst I'm admittedly eyeing up the entire contents of Zara, I'm also lusting after several beauty goodies. Urban Decay have crafted yet another glorious Naked palette, this time, the cooler toned sister of the original Basics offering.  Available on shelves from the 1st October, I'm definitely going to be taking a peek. I've recently become somewhat obsessed with Charlotte Tilbury. Glamorous, motivated, and just all around awesome, she also happens to have a beautiful makeup range under her belt, too. Naturally half her collection remains on my wishlist at all times, however her recent Matte Revolution lip launch has seriously got me lustin'. I've also recently got back into reading, so I'm slowly but surely adding to my collection.

What things have you got your eye on? Anything I need to be adding to my wishlist?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Great wishlist, I really want the Naked 2 basics too! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your makeup picks! Charlotte Tillbury is also on my lust list, everything is so luxe! x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alina! I totally agree with you on that one x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig